Why one should participate in political courses

Today affects tomorrow, Think politically.

As a Jahman, I have been nonpartisan, and if it ever happened that I voted, it was not after the 5 year education cycle I had in Moi University, Foundation of Knowledge. I studied Communication and Public Relations, which is more of corporate governance and management. I graduated in 2020 with a Bachelor's degree of second class upper division. As far as I am concerned, this is not a bad grade so you can trust my opinion regarding the ongoing Kenyan politics.  

Having read about and seen the past political history of my country, I lost hope in the corporate sphere and decided to throw it all for my passion and interests. My resolution to keep up to the fast unravelling world of blockchain technology and digital economy began from there. Thus, I have relocked my hair, tattooed my face and stored my Sports Marketing enthusiasm in a corner to create a platform on my own. Clearly, the past country's political trails show that those with knowledge and humanity to support 'nobodies' have no place in the system. 

Generally, my educational background is pegged to peoples humility and mercy and that's why I am still holding to hopes of getting support from somewhere to get moving. However, the current shaping of the Kenyan politics just got me thinking deep and wondering whether I should hold up.

Honestly, it is sad how some systems, in the millennial generation still carelessly apply rough knowledge in managing the public.  So melancholic how the practice of autocracy and dictatorship is played openly and displayed to the citizens at the interest of few individuals. SAD. I therefore urge everyone to widely engage their outer mind before picking on any candidate in the coming elections.

A question for everyone, are you convinced that your offices of work will uphold work bureaucracies when your aspiring leaders get to office? If the government is the body that shapes and influences everything in the country, do you think your tomorrow is safe? The apparent answer is, vote wisely!

Today affects  tomorrow and that’s a constant in life, a free fact.

 

Linked In: Dancan Odingo 

Instagram: mr._abbs

Facebook: Dancan Odingo 

X (Twitter): mr_abbs1

Pinterest   : mr_abbs

Email: mr.abbsbrandsman1@gmail.com

 

Comments

  1. That was one hell of a subjective opinion! As a self-confessed Jahman, an intellect, and a humanitarian among many sweet attributes not even my tongue can pronounce, you inked very cogent assertions. Your insights, only lacking thorough research perhaps due to the brevity, can sure make the reader rethink and possibly reverse their long-held perspectives especially matters 'politricks.' I'm glad you just reminded your audience, and potential electorates in the just coming elections, that votes cast without engaging brains and self blind fold are a ruin to the future. Nice commentary @mr.abs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to tell whether your Mental Health status is an Illness, a Condition, or a Disorder.

How to set yourself free of various Mental Health Struggles and Conditions

How a person feels like after first Diagnosis with a Mental Health problem like Bipolar I Disorder